The Xunta de Galicia has undertaken to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of websites and applications for public sector mobile devices.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the website https://www.xunta.gal
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the following aspects.
Content not accessible
The following content is not accessible because of the following:
- non-compliance with RD 1112/2018 :
- There are links with the same text and a different web address that can cause problems for support products to interpret as equal links [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Purpose of the links (in context)].
- There are forms that do not have a standard submit button that facilitates the ability to predict [rrequirement number 184.108.40.206 When receiving entries].
- There are contents in which color is used to differentiate the text from the links and the brightness ratio between the colors does not reach the minimum, with which they can cause problems of recognition of the links [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Use of color].
- In some news or static content that has not been reviewed since its publication, there may be HTML markup errors or use of HTML elements to modify the presentation of content that may cause semantic errors or display issues on certain devices or support products.
- disproportionate charge: does not apply.
- the content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: there may be office files in PDF or in other formats published before the entry into force of the Royal Decree, which do not fully meet all accessibility requirements
The Xunta de Galicia provides the following functionalities in order to improve and facilitate access to its information:
- The footer provides the functionalities for:
- Toggle view includes the “High Contrast”, option , which uses an alternative, higher contrast color palette, and "Normal View".
- The “Navigation Support”tool with which you can access a version of the site with navigation aids using only the keyboard, or with voice commands, or by sounds…
- In addition, some pages offer the possibility of, through the "Listen" button, listen to a sound reproduction of the content.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on March 25, 2019.
The method used to prepare the declaration was a self-assessment carried out by the Galician Agency for Technological Modernization (Amtega).
Last revision of the statement: March 25, 2019.
Observations and contact detail
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as reporting on possible breaches by this website, transmitting other difficulties in accessing the content or formulating any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of this site. web through the Integrated Citizen Service System electronically, by telephone or in person.
Communications will be received and processed by the Xunta de Galicia.
The claim procedure set out in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will enter into force on 20 September 2020.
Date of last revision
The last accessibility review was conducted on January 18, 2019.
Shortcuts are available on this web portal:
- Government and institutions
- Search engine
The possibility of consulting the web through a high contrast format is established so that it can be consulted more easily by people with some type of visual impairment.
Most of the pages of this portal have enabled the service of audio content, in both languages, for listening, which facilitates access to these to any user who has difficulty reading on screen.
This feature has the following keyboard shortcut:
- Content reader